Thursday, March 4, 2010

Gag with Beans: Beanboozled!

Jelly Belly has been world-famous for their gourmet jelly beans. They have more than 50 flavors including their other blend of different-flavored beans.

Having been a fan of their curiously colorful and delicious candy, I have discovered a safe and great way to trick your friends and have a good time. I present to you my experience and review of their brand of jelly beans, Beanboozled. The name itself readies the buyer of the deliciously deviant prank you will inflict on your family and friends.

It was a good thing that I was passing by my favorite candy store and stopped to browse for something sweet to nibble on before I went to the movies with my friends. I wasn't a fan of going into stores, trying on and staying for what seemed like hours of browsing paraphernalia and tidbits, so I wandered around and lo and behold found myself buying this small box of trick beans.

BeanBoozled, consists of 20 flavors, 10 flavors belong to their most famous and favorite gourmet flavors, and the other 10 are mirror colors with different flavors.

Make a game out of trying the different flavors and letting your friends and family guess what flavor they got. Be fair and try one with them. They can try and smell and study the small seemingly harmless bean, but once they taste it. Let the giggles rain as you observe each and every one of those reactions.

Some of my friends were really brave and didn't mind the awkward tastes of the different, they chewed and finished eating the oddly flavored beans and some had to spit out the unusual tasting ones. I really had fun seeing their faces. I might post their pictures once I have my camera handy after buying the 2nd edition.

This is a good buy for those who have yet to try and let their trickster sides lose. It doesn't come cheap but having seen your friend's weird reactions is always priceless. So, why not try a box today.

Check out the Jelly Belly site to have an idea of those oddly flavored beans and also their other products.

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment