Monday, March 1, 2010

Jonhson's Head to Toe Wash: A Review


My Caleb's first baby wash was Johnson's Head-to-toe Baby Wash. I had no idea of what my baby's wash products where going to be so I assumed the tried and tested Johnson's would be a good choice. And I was right.

First of let me tell you if you want that baby fresh scent then this is it. It has a mild, sweet and almost floral scent that leaves your baby smelling so nice, you just cannot resist hugging and kissing your son or daughter all day.

It's easy to use since you just need water, your hands or a washcloth to apply on your little one.

The same no-tears formula goes into this convenient baby wash, so you don't have to worry about the soapy lather getting into your darling's eyes.

It can be used as a shampoo and as a body soap. You don't need to reach for any other particular product during your baby's bath time. When I give my little one a bath, doing it alone might seem very difficult, especially if your young one reaches the more active stage, where he squirms a lot and weighs more than during the first months of life. I have a very heavy baby and preparing his things takes a lot of time and juggling. With Johnson's Baby Wash, all I need to prepare is the bath water, the bath towel and my son, (rubber duckie, optional). It takes me just a few minutes to have fun in the tub with my son.

The head and body wash is easy to wash off too. Thanks to this product bath is quick and easy.

One word of advice though, for those with newborn's and a case of hypersensitivity, I suggest you dilute the wash first then place it on a washcloth. The first time I used this on my son's face I applied it undiluted, on his head and face, he had a temporary reaction to it...As you can see, the tiny bumps on his forehead and cheeks. I had to have his pediatrician take a look. It wasn't serious or anything, thank God.

Anyway the product is still a winner for me and my baby. Check out the Johnson's link here to learn more about the product. http://johnsonsbaby.com/product.do?id=1

No comments:

Post a Comment